We are glad to see any Pull Requests, especially if they solve issues labeled
good first issue or
help wanted. Also we will accept PRs which fix typos,
mistakes, broken links, etc. Regardless of the nature of your PR, we have to
ask you, to digitally sign the Expload CLA. Please, send us email with GPG signed
text of CLA to email@example.com.
If you want to send PR, make sure that this requirements are satisfied:
- You have already sent GPG-signed Mytime CLA to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commits are signed with same GPG-key as CLA
- Content of Pull Request satisfy Code Of Conduct
- Any PR should resolve an issue
- PR name matches "Close/Fix #issue: Summary"
- PR doesn't contain merge commits
- Commit message matches "verb in present simple subject (#issue)"