Assets, Acquiring and Payouts
Digital assets on the platform
There are two digital assets circulating on the Expload platform: XGold and XTrophy.
*Game services - game related services, e.g. for conducting game tournaments, etc.
XGold is a game gold and a common in-game currency for games integrated with the platform. It is also a means of payment for purchases on the Expload marketplace. A player can earn XGold in one game e.g. selling items obtained in the game on the marketplace, and spend it in another or on the marketplace itself.
XTrophy is a digital asset for easy payouts to players. It is represented by points or loyalty points issued by games or services as gifts or promotions / rewards. Players can exchange it for XGold or withdraw to their plastic cards or phones.
Distinction of internal digital assets between XGold and XTrophy, as well as restrictions imposed upon them, make it possible to avoid considering them as surrogate money, to arrange acquiring integration without KYC and facilitate payouts to players. The properties of each asset are described in detail below.
- The user acquires XGold using a plastic card;
- He then spends XGold buying items or paying for game services;
- XGold circulates on the platform: within the games and between them;
- Game developers earn XGold and can sell accumulated XGold to the Expload company.
XGold has the following properties:
- Sold to players via plastic cards acquiring;
- Issued by Expload with a fixed rate of 1€ = 1XGold at the moment of receiving money from the user;
- Can be spent in games on the platform or for in-game items purchases on the marketplace;
- Cannot be sent from player to player directly in any way except in games on the Expload whitelist or via reselling game items on the marketplace;
- Cannot be withdrawn to plastic cards or by any other means;
- Can be used by players for external purchases such as buying pizza or purchasing anything in games not integrated with the platform [in development]
- Game developers who integrate XGold into the economy of their games and earn XGold can sell it to Expload and receive their revenue minus platform commission.
It is intended to use XGold inside the platform for the following purposes:
- As an in-game hard currency used for purchasing paid services and items in f2p games. It’s key distinction from the usual hard currency is that it is valid in all the games on the platform;
- Can be used outside games. For instance, as a payment method on the marketplace where players put items on sale;
- Is offered as a payment method for services integrated with the platform. For instance, as a means of payment to streamers or as a means of mutual settlements in game clans. In this case the payment must be made within the framework of an authorized clan service (whitelisted by Expload).
The process of XGold withdrawal by a Game Developer (legal entity):
- Game Developer enters into a contract for publishing a game on the platform;
- Game Developer determines the amount of XGold he wants to withdraw;
- Game Developer sends a request for withdrawal to email@example.com
- Expload performs an authorized transaction in blockchain that burns the required amount of XGold on the game developer's wallet;
- Expload sends the equivalent in € by bank transfer, minus commission.
XTrophy is a ready-made solution for game companies, who want to reward their players with prizes, referral payments or percentage from selling user generated content. Expload solves for companies the problem of legal arrangements for withdrawal of prizes to individuals.
- A game company or service enters into a licensing agreement with Expload;
- It buys the necessary amount of XTrophy from Expload;
- It then delivers winnings and rewards to users via the integrated Expload SDK;
- And forgets about the problems with legal arrangements of payments to individuals;
- The user either converts XTrophy to XGold or sells XTrophy to the company and receives money to a plastic card through the interface of the Expload app.
XTrophy has the following properties:
- Sold only to game developers and game services that have entered into a contract with Expload;
- Is issued by Expload at a fixed rate of 1 € = 1XTrophy at the moment of receiving money from legal entities either by bank transfer or by acquiring from a linked company card, with KYC completed;
- Cannot be acquired by players for money, can only be won or received as a reward;
- Cannot be transferred from one player to another;
- Can only be sold to Expload and then withdrawn to a plastic card.
XGold as a means of payment [in development]
Since XGold cannot be withdrawn into cash in order to prevent it from being classified as a money surrogate and to be able to buy it with a card without completing the KYC procedure, we are developing a technical solution to use XGold as a means of payment.
The lifecycle of an external payment using Expload:
- The user opens an app or website of a Merchant integrated with the Expload payment module;
- Sees the price displayed in XGold and pays;
- XGold is then burned on the side of Expload and the funds that secure this digital asset are transferred to the Merchant;
The Expload platform also has XPlatinum cryptocurrency in circulation. It can be used for making purchases on the marketplace and paying fees for performing transactions on the Pravda blockchain. Expload does not sell XPlatinum for fiat money, nor provides tools for gamers and developers for XPlatinum withdrawal into fiat. XPlatinum and items purchased for XPlatinum cannot be exchanged for XGold or XTrophy. Users can buy and sell XPlatinum on their own by using third-party exchanges.